In College – The UK Non-University College – I’ve recently been asked to deliver a group presentation to my tutor group. For character building or something; most important for somebody studying computing.
Anywho, whilst my team are probably racking their mind over what they can actually do a presentation, I’m working furiously on ideas for presentations that would be funny/unique but ultimately stupid. Here’s what I have so far:
- How to rob a bank with adjustable spanner and a false moustache
- Murder your family for fun and profit
- Fix the economy using only squirrels
- Why having more than one piece of Lego doesn’t require you to pluralize a brand name
- Why SOPA will rape your family
- Ten things you can say to make people detest you
- “America, ‘I could care less’ means the exact opposite of what you’re trying to say” using statistics a four-year-old could understand
- Why the nerd shall inherit the earth
- Why you too should fear the Chinese government
- Why North Korea would be awesome if they just stopped torturing people
- Whatever happened to the simple pleasure of hating Justin Beiber
- Why extending the acronym to LGBTIQ is just taking the piss
Feel free to suggest your own
That is all, See you in the very distant indefinite future!